- serialize/deserializing empty binary fields caused SegFault
- serialize/deserializing list<enum> caused SegFault
- some service method arguments were not freed
- const for struct and containers was unfinished and broken
- map/set of int8/int16 caused invalid memory access and incorrect key hash/equality
container of enum element was using enum value as pointer, making it unusable
The statement about enum map/set was incorrect.
It is inconsitent with the others and can be dangerous in this regard, but actually usable as is.
So I removed that part of the change from the patch.