Sets up integration testing infrastructure for tapestry-hibernate.
Tested against rev: 598142.
The changes are mostly based on the setup in tapestry-core and tapestry-spring. They include:
- An additional <test> in testng.xml pointing to the integration test package.
- A new subclass of AbstractIntegrationTestSuite that doesn't contain any tests yet.
- The skeleton of a test webapp:
- An empty AppModule that pulls in the HibernateModule via an @SubModule annotation,
- A Start page, webdefault.xml and web.xml
- A create-drop directive in hibernate.cfg.xml so the hsql db will be available for tests.
- Marking the Id property of the User class as an @GeneratedValue.
Note: this patch was generated by StGit and has a slightly different format to svn diff. Its still standard GNU patch compatible so i'm hopeful that it won't cause trouble.
Of course, feedback appreciated.