The current site has not up to date styles and has become dated in some ways. This issue is to update the Tapestry website and documentation styles to resolve at least the following points:
- Create a more up to date website with styles more appealing.
- Make the website responsive.
- Fix Google Custom Search, currently is broken.
- Reorganize header menu items.
- Create a footer with commons links.
- Update Apache Tapestry logotype to include trademark branding requirement  (I don't know if this continues to be a requirement). Create different logo versions.
1. With icon, title, slogan.
2. Only icon.
3. Only text.
Update some website used libraries.
- Use bootstrap 4.4.x from CDN. Instead bootstrap 3.x.
- Use fontawesome 5.13.x from CDN. For some icons in notes, deprecated, warnings and information messages and footer icons.
- Use PrismJS 1.2.x for code syntax highlighting from CDN. Instead SyntaxHighlighter, used version from 2010, last version from 2016.
- Make a redirect from http to https.