This patch improves TajoCli. This improvement is not backward compatible, but this improvement makes TajoCli more intuitive and similar to PostgreSQL cli. So, I believe this gives users better experience. In addition, I've added some useful options.
In detail, the patch does as follows:
- Refactor TajoCli to be based on command pattern
- multiple lines for one SQL statement are recorded as one history
- command prefix '/' is replaced by '\'.
- the command '/t' is replaced by '\d'.
- '\d' lists tables or describes a table.
- jline version is updated to 2.11.
- add a help command '?' to list all commands that can be used in TajoCli
- add a cli option '-c' for running a single SQL statement or command
- add a cli option '-f' for executing statements included in a text file
- add a script 'bin/tsql'