- Enable elasticsearch extension and setup ES indexes, etc.
- Login as admin to console
- Create a dynamic realm with a condition on an USER attribute
- Add or change an attribute to an user in order to match that dynamic realm
- Check that on ES dynRealms field of the specific user has been populated with the dynRealm value.
- Update dyn realm condition of the dyn realm created at step 3, in order to not match anymore the user at step 4.
- Check that on Syncope dynamic realm is no more assigned
- On elasticsearch dynRealms field is still populated with the dynamic realm created at step 3.
This is due to missing event notification in https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/syncope-2.0.13/core/persistence-jpa/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/persistence/jpa/dao/JPADynRealmDAO.java#L114-L119