When using syncope-enduser to create or edit a User, it would be nice to have a feedback when user tries to link a group or resource that does not exist and block user from entering any group/resource when no groups/resources are available in the system.
For instance ("Group" test case):
- I am in "Groups" tab and manually enter a not existing group name in "Groups" input element;
- Click "Next" and I'm on next tab;
- Go back to "Groups" tab and the group I have entered is not there anymore.
Problem: I have got no feedbacks about the situation and I have initially thought my group was linked to my user.
Possible solution ("Group" test case):
- Case 1: there is a group at least:
- If user inserts a not existing group (he does not choose one from dropdown) and clicks on "Next" button --> show a message to warn that he must choose a group from dropdown : Sample ;
- The group name he have entered will be removed from input element : Sample;
- If user inserts no groups, everything should work as usual.
- Case 2: there are no groups:
- "Groups" input element should be disabled by default.
- links to