These are truly mysterious.
* buried in the middle of issue 1350:
- version : 0.24.2 (Clint Chapman)
- OS : client: win32
- Recipe : got PUT timeout during commit!
- comment : don't know to reproduce, he was just committing one file:
C:\...\Working Directory\PR7\DR22>svn commit DR22.prt -m "Test
Transmitting file data .svn: RA layer request failed
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: PUT of //!svn/wrk/dd0ad05c-8541-ee49-995b-
e2f79fa3536d/PR7/DR22/DR22.prt: timed out waiting for server
* pll: experienced same thing as above (0.25) when trying to commit
changes to README, HACKING, and releases. Couldn't figure out
what was wrong.
Can either of these folks reproduce the problem??