1. Create a Maven project in Eclipse.
2. Add a single class and a single test method decorated with @Test.
3. Add the necessary information to the POM -
4. Close Eclipse.
5. Edit your .project file to include the validator -
6. Build from the command line -
> mvn install
7. Open Eclipse.
EXPECTING: no warnings appear out of the box. I understand workarounds, but for the benefit of anyone going forward and existing users, there should be no warnings.
ACTUAL: warning appears -
Description Resource Path Location Type
No grammar constraints (DTD or XML Schema) referenced in the document. TEST-ATest.xml /test/target/surefire-reports line 1 XML Problem