Steps to reproduce:
- Have a Java Maven project setup
- In pom.xml, configure maven-surefire-report-plugin together with maven-jxr-plugin:3.2.0 in <reporting> section
- have a failed test in you project.
- generate html surefire report with xrefs to source code
- in that report locate failed test with link to test source code
Clicking on the link bring you to the exact line is test source where the test failed.
The link works, but the line number is ignored.
The link on surefire report looks like this
However correct URL looks like this
(notice the "L" right after #)