Currently, there are no tools to install submarine on k8s in one command.
Helm chart is a perfect tool we can choose. In order to do this:
- Create helm charts supporting deployments of tensorflow operator, pytorch operator, and submarine server, MySQL.
- Create Dockerfiles used to build submarine components' docker images and create tools to handle the required version push to docker hub.
- Setup proxy using kubectl to access the submarine server locally
- Verify that sample job spec can be submitted to the submarine server successfully.
- Verify that workbench can be accessed in a local browser.
After this, if the user has a k8s cluster. The below command will get the installation done.