Identified following usability issues when setting up Stratos in a distributed manner in a single machine.
1. All the packs getting extracted to one path, unless you change in the setup.conf each time you start a new profile.
- fix is to append the profile name as a suffix to the extracted folder's name
2. Port offset also has to be configured using setup.conf each time you start a new server in the same machine.
- fix is to take port offset as an argument to the setup.sh, so if you prefer that you can use that instead of editing setup.conf each time.
3. MB jndi properties file should be taken from setup.conf instead of hard coding.
- fix is to introduce a new variable in setup.conf. By default it is set to activemq default jndi.properties file.
4. Copy MB client libs, if user would like to provide a path to client libs. (important if you plug in a different MB)
- fix is to prompt a question asking for a folder path to MB client libs, in non-silent mode.