With the two commits   from yesterday the disambiguation branch should once again be compatible with the Stanbol trunk. In addition it is now much easier to deploy the disambiguation engine on any Stanbol instance. Here are the required steps
1. create a "fileinstall" directory within your
folder (by default the stanbol home folder is "
2. copy the bundles of the disambiguation-ner engine , keyword linking engine  and the Enhancer jersey module  into the "fileinstall" directory.
3. copy the configuration files for the dbpediakeyword KeywordLinkingEngine  and the keyworddisambiguation chain  to the "fileinstall" directory.
Those files should be automatically recognized and installed to your stanbol instance. And you should be able to test the disambiguation-mlt engine by making requests to
- Following this instructions will replace the trunk versions of the Enhancer Jersey (RESTful API and Web UI) and KeywordLinking Engine with modified version of the disambiguation branch. While the Jersey only the UI was improved to better show disambiguation results there are some changes in the KeywordLinkingEngine that may affect results of other Enhancement Chains using this engine.
- Step (2) can be replaced by any other way to install bundles to the OSGI environment such as using the "bundle" tab of the Felix Webconsole or the "mvn clean install -PinstallBundle -Dsling.url=http://localhost:8080/system/console" command ...
- Step (3) can also be substituted by any other means to provide the required service configurations. However note that when configuring a KeywordLinkingEngine in a chain the uses the Disambiguation Engine it is important to increase the number of suggested entities (e.g. 10) and to apply more relaxed rules for suggesting Entities. Especially the "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.keywordextraction.minFoundTokens" should be set from the default two to one.
Bundles available after running "mvn clean install" on the disambiguation branch:
Configurations for a dbpedia disambiguation demo: