This JIRA lists tasks for the next Spark release's QA period for MLlib, GraphX, and SparkR.
The list below gives an overview of what is involved, and the corresponding JIRA issues are linked below that.
- Check binary API compatibility for Scala/Java
- Audit new public APIs (from the generated html doc)
- Java compatibility
- Python coverage
- Check Experimental, DeveloperApi tags
- List any other missing performance tests from spark-perf here
- perf-tests for transformers (
- MultilayerPerceptron (SPARK-11911)
- For new algorithms, create JIRAs for updating the user guide sections & examples
- Update Programming Guide
- Update website
There are no Sub-Tasks for this issue.