I created a SolrCloud infrastructure with 2 shards and 1 leader and 2 reaplicas for each shard: Zookeeper is deployed in an external ensemble.
When I add a new document, or when I delete an existing document, all works correctly.
But when I update an existent document, the field value is not correctly propagated between the shards, with inconsistency of the index (the query result for that document shows sometimes the new value, sometimes the old value: I see the value because the field is stored).
Example for the reproduction of the issue:
- Create document with id "List" and field PATH with value 1 on shard 1.
- Query for document (ID:List) -> All OK
- Create document with id "List" and field PATH with value 2 on shard 2 (document update).
- Query for document (ID:List) -> Issue: sometimes answers with value 1, sometimes answers with value 2