- When LAST_INDEX_TIME is found in the data-import.properties, the value in the map is a String.
- When LAST_INDEX_TIME is not found, we use timestamp = 0, but the value is a Date
- When using full-import it works fine because basically we don't need this LAST_INDEX_TIME.
- When doing delta import after a full import it also works fine.
- But when doing a first delta import on a clean configuration, without any data-import.properties present, I have an SQL exception because of this query:
While normally the query is:
For a configured query being:
I think in any case, the value associated to the key in the map must be consistent and either be String or Date, but not both.
Personally I would expect it to be stored as String, and the EPOCH date being formatted in the exact same format the date properties are persisted in the file, which is:
This doesn't have a real impact on our code but it is just that an integration test "test_delta_import_when_never_indexed" was unexpectedly failing while all others were ok, after a Solr 1.4 to Solr 4.1 migration.
Thus it seems to be a minor regression.