Uploaded image for project: 'Solr'
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-14490

DIH fails to create _nest_path_ fields

Attach filesAttach ScreenshotVotersWatch issueWatchersCreate sub-taskLinkCloneUpdate Comment AuthorReplace String in CommentUpdate Comment VisibilityDelete Comments
    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

      Description

      The issue may affect earlier versions as well.  I've tried a dozen times using various ~docs and partial examples (there isn't a single clear example in the solr support docs) to get _nest_path_ working with DIH.

      My parent/child documents are indexed as expected and using the DIH debugger I am able to see the child entities get mapped underneath a _childDocuments_ property.  However when i go to query the documents I am unable to get child documents returned nested under the parent document.  I've tried using various forms of 'fl=*,[child]' and '[child childFilter=<filter>]'.  Also, no documents are returned when trying to query on the _nest_path_ directly using q=_nest_path_:*

        Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              grafhax jag

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Issue deployment