Creation of collection with an authorized user fails with the following error:
At first it may seem like
SOLR-13355 duplication as we are using “all” permission, but bug is specific to Kerberos (tested and found ok using basic auth) plus we verified the failure with 7.7.2 snapshot that included the relevant patch.
1. Configure solr cloud with kerberos authentication and rule-based authorization plugins using the following security.json file:
2. Create collection using an authorized user:
==> request fails with the error written above.
3. Disable authorization by removing authorization section from security.json, so file should be as follow:
4. Create collection again as in step 2.
==> request succeeds.
5. Return authorization section to security.json (file from step 1) and make sure authorization works as expected by inserting documents and executing search queries with different users.