SOLR-12120 we got a new kind of security plugin, namely the AuditLoggerPlugin, configured in security.json. In that PR I just added a new ref guide page.
This Jira aims to do some other restructurings:
- Make securing-solr.adoc into a better introduction page, not only a bunch of links
- Move zookeeper-access-control.adoc as a sub page of securing-solr instead of currently solrcloud-configuration-and-parameters.adoc
- Change authentication-and-authorization-plugins.adoc into a page with title "Configuring authentication, authorization and auditlogger plugins in security.json"
- This page will discuss security.json, how to edit it, some examples, but not list all available plugins or go into detail on each plugin
- The list of concrete implementations will be moved to securing-solr.adoc