Uploaded image for project: 'Solr'
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-13085

Apache Solr : Error : unknown field _src_

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Invalid
    • Affects Version/s: 7.5
    • Fix Version/s: 7.5.1
    • Component/s: SolrJ, update
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I went through this link and added the code in one of core to upload a multilevel JSON and it worked very well but when I created another core and added same then it is throwing the below error. I spent so much time to solve this error but no luck. The error is,

      {{

      { "responseHeader":\{ "status":400, "QTime":93}

      , "error":{ "metadata":[ "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException", "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException"], "msg":"ERROR: [doc=5b62d25] unknown field 'src'", "code":400}} }}

      I have added the below code in my solrconfig.xml file.

      {{<initParams path="/update/json/docs"> <lst name="defaults"> <!-- this ensures that the entire JSON doc will be stored verbatim into one field -> <str name="srcField">src</str> <!- This means a the uniqueKeyField will be extracted from the fields and all fields go into the 'df' field. In this config df is already configured to be 'text' -> <str name="mapUniqueKeyOnly">true</str> <!- The default search field where all the values are indexed to --> <str name="df">text</str> </lst> </initParams> }}

      It means my entire JSON will be stored against the key src.

        Attachments

        1. schema.xml
          32 kB
          Shubhangi Shinde
        2. solrconfig.xml
          59 kB
          Shubhangi Shinde

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              shubhangi101089 Shubhangi Shinde
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: