Currently, there is only a single build of Sling CMS which is easier, but the build also contains dependencies and code which would not be required in a read-only instance. The idea here would be to:
- separate out the authoring-specific features from the base CMS features
- remove all non-required dependencies (e.g. Tika Bundle, etc)
- potentially tweak the configuration for security
- create an instance type for standalone vs. author
- implement builders for each type of instance
The goal is to build a smaller distribution specifically for creating read-only instances and then distributions for standalone and author instances.