Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Kris Nuttycomb sent me some changes a while ago to enhance synchronization and add serialVersionUID keys to some events and exceptions. These changes haven't made it into the code base, so here they are for review (a patch file will be attached). The first and last changes listed below were originated by me.
Here is a summary of the changes:
- change junit version from 3.8.1 to 4.5, this is a change I made, since the Netbeans IDE can generate test code for this version. Some annotations were added because of this.
- replace Thread.yield() with synchronized(counter)
add a serialVersionUID to
- make the getCounts() method synchronized
- change the processedObjects list into a Collections.synchronizedList(new ArrayList<Object>())
- change the listeners list into a Collections.synchronizedList( new ArrayList<StageEventListener>() )
- notify listeners when an event is raised
- Some minor javadoc formatting improvements
- Noted that <feed> configuration information must follow the first stage, otherwise it will have no effect