The current HTTP interface in S2Graph has the following problems.
1. The `s2rest_netty` project is experimental and supports only `graph traverse` API.
2. `s2rest_play` based on Play! Framework.
- Play! Framework is full stack framework, so it has a lot of dependencies that s2graph does not need.
- There is also a conflict with byte buddy for patching asynchbase.
3. `GraphQL` is still in the experimental phase and does not yet provide all the functionality.
The discussion below is written on the link below.
Based on this issue, the following work should be done.
- Create an HTTP interface project(without play!)
- Remove s2rest_netty
- API documentation (GraphQL, Rest)
- GraphQL and Rest HTTP interface integration