Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.5.0
In order to get insight into what phoenix is doing and how much it is doing per request, it would be ideal to get a single log line per phoenix request. The log line could contain request level metrics like:
1) Number of spool files created.
2) Number of parallel scans.
3) Number of serial scans.
4) Query failed - boolean
5) Query time out - boolean
6) Query time.
7) Mutation time.
8) Mutation size in bytes.
9) Number of mutations.
10) Bytes allocated by the memory manager.
11) Time spent by threads waiting for the memory to be allocated.
12) Number of tasks submitted to the pool.
13) Number of tasks rejected.
14) Time spent by tasks in the queue.
15) Time taken by tasks to complete - from construction to execution completion.
16) Time taken by tasks to execute.