GitHub user wcolen opened a pull request:
OPENNLP-788: [WIP] Add initial langdetect implementation
Thank you for contributing to Apache OpenNLP.
In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you
to ensure the following steps have been taken:
- For all changes:
- [X] Is there a JIRA ticket associated with this PR? Is it referenced
in the commit message?
- [X] Does your PR title start with OPENNLP-XXXX where XXXX is the JIRA number you are trying to resolve? Pay particular attention to the hyphen "-" character.
- [X] Has your PR been rebased against the latest commit within the target branch (typically master)?
- [ ] Is your initial contribution a single, squashed commit?
- For code changes:
- [X] Have you ensured that the full suite of tests is executed via mvn clean install at the root opennlp folder?
- [X] Have you written or updated unit tests to verify your changes?
- [ ] If adding new dependencies to the code, are these dependencies licensed in a way that is compatible for inclusion under [ASF 2.0](http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a)?
- [ ] If applicable, have you updated the LICENSE file, including the main LICENSE file in opennlp folder?
- [ ] If applicable, have you updated the NOTICE file, including the main NOTICE file found in opennlp folder?
- For documentation related changes:
- [ ] Have you ensured that format looks appropriate for the output in which it is rendered?
Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/wcolen/opennlp
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #143
Author: William D C M SILVA <email@example.com>
OPENNLP-788: Add LanguageDetector infrastructure classes