Had thought there was a JIRA for this already. Guess not. Anyway, the changes:
- Support for deployment descriptor declared <data-source> elements
- @DataSourceDefinition annotations are translated into the equivalent JAXB object (not directly into a Resource object)
- JAXB DataSource definitions are translated into Resource objects prior to AutoConfig
- DataSources created from definitions are prefixed with the appName prior to binding into the private openejb/Resource/ namespace
- A single JNDI reference hardcoded to point to the DataSource definition will automatically created and added to all the consumers.
- Raw version of the DataSource definition properties are passed straight through to the DataSourceFactory so that it may use them to internally construct the DataSource via xbean-reflect
- Respect xml overriding – ignore the annotation data if the DataSource is defined in xml