From the javadoc:
- This factory supports the following URI format
- Where strategy and urlList are variables
- strategy = the ConnectionStrategy name, such as "sticky", "round-robin",
- or "random". This parameter is optional.
- urlList = a comma separated list connection URIs. There must be a
- ConnectionFactory installed for the associated URI.
- Some examples might be:
- - failover:ejbd://foo:4201,ejbd://bar:4201
- - failover:random:ejbd://foo:4201,ejbd://bar:4201
- - failover:round-robin:ejbd://foo:4201,ejbds://bar:4201,multicast://18.104.22.168:6142
- The final URI being the most clever in that it will sequentially go
- through the list, first attempting a couple hard-coded addresses before
- finally resorting to multicast in an attempt to discover a server.