• Support of OData V4 headers
• Support of OData V4 metadata payload
• Support of OData JSON payload version 4.0 (include batch request and response payload)
• Support of the Cache and Store modules
• [Changed] The license header is changed to the Apache license header
• [Pruned] Atom and JSON verbose payload support is removed to conform the OData V4 protocol
• [New] New build infrastructure -
In order to make the build infrastructure of ODataJS cross-platform and easy accessible, a new build infrastructure based on Node Package Manager (NPM) and Grunt is adopted and has replaced the former Visual Studio based build infrastructure. For more details, please refers to the building instructions.
• [New] The code comments are modified to the JSDoc style and the JSDoc generation functionality is enabled.
• [New] Support running on browser-independent environments (e.g. Node.js)