Uploaded image for project: 'OFBiz'
  1. OFBiz
  2. OFBIZ-9621

MimeType displayed in HTML encoded pattern

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: Trunk
    • Fix Version/s: 16.11.04
    • Component/s: content
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Steps to Regenerate –
      1) Go to Content/DataResourceSetup and select File Ext tab.
      2) Create or Update File ext with Mime Types available in the drop-down.
      Result: File Ext created or updated with selected Mime Type but Mime Type displayed in HTML Encoded pattern.

      This issue also exists on Create DataResource page.

      1. MimeTypeEncoded.png
        119 kB
        Ankit Joshi
      2. OFBIZ-9621.patch
        3 kB
        Ankit Joshi

        Activity

        Hide
        ankit.joshi Ankit Joshi added a comment -

        Yes Jacques Le Roux, I also found some references to the same issue and we need to identify fields other than MimeType with the similar issue. For now, we can take MimeType into action and here is the ticket OFBIZ-9644 which will cover this effort.

        Show
        ankit.joshi Ankit Joshi added a comment - Yes Jacques Le Roux , I also found some references to the same issue and we need to identify fields other than MimeType with the similar issue. For now, we can take MimeType into action and here is the ticket OFBIZ-9644 which will cover this effort.
        Hide
        jacques.le.roux Jacques Le Roux added a comment -

        Thanks Ankit,

        Your patch is in
        trunk r1806036
        R16.11 r1806037

        Note: it's often easier to have the relevant parts of URLs rather than the names (for instance when not using the same language)

        Checking with trunk demo I did not find the pb. on "Create DataResource page" (content/control/EditDataResource) nor in the Search options of "Find Data Resource" (content/control/findDataResource) . But in the list of this find page and also in Navigate for template (content/control/navigateDataResource)

        Anyway the patch fixed all the cases I found

        Also I think there are more cases like that but I can't remember where :/

        Show
        jacques.le.roux Jacques Le Roux added a comment - Thanks Ankit, Your patch is in trunk r1806036 R16.11 r1806037 Note: it's often easier to have the relevant parts of URLs rather than the names (for instance when not using the same language) Checking with trunk demo I did not find the pb. on "Create DataResource page" (content/control/EditDataResource) nor in the Search options of "Find Data Resource" (content/control/findDataResource) . But in the list of this find page and also in Navigate for template (content/control/navigateDataResource) Anyway the patch fixed all the cases I found Also I think there are more cases like that but I can't remember where :/
        Hide
        ankit.joshi Ankit Joshi added a comment -

        The issue was because encode-ouput flag was missing for the reported field at form level. This flag is by default considered as True while rendering Model form which was resulted in HTML encoding of the MimeType field.
        Added a patch with missing encode-output flag on File Ext and DataResource forms.

        Show
        ankit.joshi Ankit Joshi added a comment - The issue was because encode-ouput flag was missing for the reported field at form level. This flag is by default considered as True while rendering Model form which was resulted in HTML encoding of the MimeType field. Added a patch with missing encode-output flag on File Ext and DataResource forms.

          People

          • Assignee:
            jacques.le.roux Jacques Le Roux
            Reporter:
            ankit.joshi Ankit Joshi
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development