Steps to regenerate:
1. Create a Purchase Order.
Go to https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/orderentry
2. Here you can see Purchase Order section, select the proper filters and click on continue.
3. You will redirect to https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/initorderentry . Fill the mentioned details and click continue.
4. You will redirect to https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/setOrderCurrencyAgreementShipDates
5. Here, select productId and enter the quantity then click on "add to order" button.
6. Now you will redirect to https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/additem
7. Here, you can see "Order Items" section. Click on Inventory button there.
8. You will redirect to EditProductInventoryItems screen. Click on "Create New Inventory for this product" button.
9. You will redirect to EditInventoryItem screen.
If you click on create button, it will show you an error createInventoryItem.facilityId is missing in parameter which is valid. Then you will choose facilityId and click on create button, it will throw an error that UpdateInventoryItem.inventoryItemId is missing.
Now you are blocked, you cant update the inventory.
So the solution is, here facilityId should be a mandatory field in the form like we have productId mandatory.