- Implement Serializable for class BillingAccountComparator and suppress Warnings (following the discussion on warnings for serializable classes: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Usage-of-SuppressWarnings-quot-serial-quot-td361041.html)
- Set BigDecimal zero to final to avoid changes by malicious code from the outside or changes that happen by accident from another package.
ReturnHeaderResp in RefundGcPurchase() is unnecessarily checked for null value.
- At two occurrences, an Error is logged which contains the variable processorResult. At that point however processorResult is certain to be null. Remove the variable from the log.
- Remove unreachable else condition in processAuthResult(). authResult can only be true or false, no third condition needed.
- Use a StringBuilder to append a certain amount of '*'s to origMaskedNumber. When using concatenation inside the loop, the String is converted to a new StringBuilder, appended to, and then converted back to a String anyway. Therefor the performance is improved by avoiding many StringBuilder initializations.