According to the proposal thread in  we decided to deprecate mini lang.
This issue tracks the next steps proposed in the aformentioned thread, namely:
1. create a Wiki page for the documentation and description of the migration process and how mini lang will be replaced.
2. prominently state in the Wiki that minilang will be deprecated, e.g. in 
3. put deprecation tags in the corresponding code
4. kindly ask contributors with open patches written in mini lang to replace them by Java code 
5. start an initiative to replace existing mini lang code with Java code where applicable. This needs some more planning and discussion which parts we'll like to replace with Java code and which parts will better be replaced by some kind of DSL. A good starting point can be .
 does anyone know a way to batch comment Jira issues like it is possible in Redmine?