Convert some content entities crud service from simple to entity-auto.
The list is present on comments.
Some entity-auto services fields doesn't have optional false in case of multiple PK's
I realized a first step on these entities :
commited on revision 1715960.
I keep this issues open for the second step on more Data entities and after a third step on complicated case
second step on revision 1716271 that concern the following entities :
finish the convert for ContentRole (create) at revision 1716542
I fixed an issue introduced with r1715960 at r1724411, a (local) simple-method was called but it was replaced by a service (auto-engine).
Oh it's my bad, thanks Jacques to spot and fixed it .
The problem exist on 15.12, I will backport.
Maybe after we can close this issue now.
Done on 15.12 at revision 1724415
Thanks Nicolas, at r1724417 I simply put the svn:mergeinfo
I agree we can close now and refer to it if we find other bugs, so doing so.