Selected ship group destinations are displayed incorrectly on the purchase order entry Shipping page. The first ship group destination is selected without checking if any of the other destinations were selected. Part of the problem is that the facilityId of the destination chosen is not specified in the parameters passed to CheckOutEvents finalizeOrderEntry function.
1. Create an order to DemoSupplier
2. Add any supplier product to the order and click Finalize Order
3. Click Continue until you reach the Shipping page
4. Choose the second shipping destination and click Continue
5. Click the Shipping link to go back to the previous shipping page
6. Notice that the second destination is not selected
The second destination is actually assigned because it appears on the confirmation page but no code exists to check the correct radio option. The facilityId will have to be passed in somehow to allow such logic to be correctly implemented.