When you update the address that an EFT Acccount is linked to, all expired EFT accounts are "resurrected", which can mean multiple out-of-date copies of an EFT account are displayed in the Payment Method Information.
To reproduce (with OFBiz demo data):
- Go to DemoSupplier profile page and click Create EFT Account
- Enter details of a new account, making sure the account is linked to the DemoSupplier postal address.
- Click Save and then click Cancel/Done.
- Back on the profile page, Update for this new EFT account.
- Change at least one field of the account.
- Click Save (now there are two EFT account records in the database; one of which is expired). Click Cancel/Done.
- Now click Update for the DemoSupplier's postal address.
- Update at least one field. Click Save.
- Go back to the DemoSupplier profile page. You should see that the old expired EFT accounts are listed in the Payment Method Information.