There are no namespaces generated for the generated DOM classes of the manifest schema and the digital signature schema.
I realized this during my attempt to continue merging the ODFDOM of my feature branch
with our latest ODFDOM version.
As I am funded by PrototypeFund and will work as well on the source code generation for the ODF Toolkit, I have done several updates already.
- Updated from Apache Velocity 1.7 to 2.0 (to read the latest manual and get latest features)
- Using latest Apache Xerces parser instead of the JDK bundled parser (just a precaution) for a compile-time library.
- The Velocity template shall in the future derive from each other ODF 1.2 DOM java fixes/enhancements for the DOM of the content.xml/meta.xml/styles.xml shall be simultaneously used by manifest and signature.
- I continue to refactor (after this issue) and make generation more modular so DOM from other formats can easier be loaded.
- Later (after this issue), it is to consider if some Attributes in general and some simple Elements become members of a class to raise. Performance tests might tell.
I have first refactored within Schema Generator and fixed afterwards the ODFDOM package layer, therefore there are two patches.