I am trying to get subcollections working, using Nutch-1.0 !
I configured subcolections.xml then I added the plugin on nutch-site.xml.
When the index finishes, I opened lucene luke to check if the database was working properly.
The field subcollection is populated as it should, but searching for any subcollection, on the search tab of luke, returns no results.
If I do a search on the url field, I can see that every record has a subcollection associated, yet i can't search for using the subcollection field.
search examples on luke:
subcollection:sub1 -> no results
url:sub1 -> results with field subcollection populated -> sub1
Same results using:
./bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.searcher.NutchBean "subcollection:sub1 sub"
If i use the "explain", subcollection field is there with the correct word.
It makes no sense so i beleive it's a bug.