NIFI-9009 introduced the ability to verify the proposed configuration and performed validity checks beyond what is supported in property validation. This JIRA is to build the UI for invoking this verification and displaying the verification results.
- The front end will allow the user to validate the proposed configuration without Applying.
- The back end will provide a listing of affected FlowFile attributes.
- The front end will prompt the user to supply FlowFile attribute values.
- The front end will display validation results to the user.
- The front end will allow the user to make changes to the Property values to address the validation results.
- The front end will allow the user to re-validate based on new Property values using previously entered FlowFile attributes and values.
- Once the configuration dialog is closed, subsequent validation attempts would require the FlowFiles attribute values to be re-entered.
- is related to
NIFI-9009 Provide the ability to create more full-featured verification of components' configuration
- relates to
NIFI-9320 Processor still marked "Invalid" after passing validation
- links to