Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.9
    • Fix Version/s: 3.3
    • Component/s: Plugin Plugin
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Maven 3.x

      Description

      During running maven-plugin-plugin:report the following exception occurs:

      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xhtml/decoration/render/RenderingContext
      	at org.apache.maven.reporting.sink.SinkFactory.createSink(SinkFactory.java:59)
      	at org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.execute(AbstractMavenReport.java:85)
      	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
      	... 20 more
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.maven.doxia.module.xhtml.decoration.render.RenderingContext
      	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
      	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)
      	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)
      	... 23 more

      After some debugging it seams to me that the cause is the version of maven-reporting-impl dependency which is now 2.0.5. I made it work with the following snippet in my pom.xml:

      			<plugin>
      				<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
      				<artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
      				<version>2.9</version>
      				<executions>
      					<execution>
      						<id>report</id>
      						<phase>pre-site</phase>
      						<goals>
      							<goal>report</goal>
      						</goals>
      					</execution>
      				</executions>
      				<dependencies>
      					<dependency>
      						<groupId>org.apache.maven.reporting</groupId>
      						<artifactId>maven-reporting-impl</artifactId>
      						<version>2.2</version>
      					</dependency>
      				</dependencies>
      			</plugin>

      After this setting the plugin-info.html file is generated at target/generated-site/xdoc directory. However nothing is copied to target/site as the output file should be moved to target/generated-site/xhtml and it should have the extension .xhtml.vm.

      I made the workaround that I copy and rename the html file to src/site/xhtml/plugin-info.xhtml.vm.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                rfscholte Robert Scholte
                Reporter:
                balazs.zsoldos Balazs Zsoldos
              • Votes:
                3 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                4 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: