Uploaded image for project: 'Maven Project Info Reports Plugin'
  1. Maven Project Info Reports Plugin
  2. MPIR-85

Refactoring of dependency and dependency management report

    Details

    • Flags:
      Patch

      Description

      I've tried to refactor the code from MPIR-83 a bit, because it used a lot of copied code.

      Important improvements:

      • Created a AbstractProjectInfoRenderer and AbstractDependencyRenderer.
        If this patch is accepted, I want to write all the renderers out of the inforeports in separate classes, with more code sharing. This is a start of that.
      • I changed the unit tests, because the expected and actual were reversed. This is the case in many of the info report unit tests.

      Please tell me what you think of it. I know it is only a start.

        Attachments

        1. refactor.patch
          114 kB
          Nick Stolwijk
        2. refactor.patch
          114 kB
          Nick Stolwijk
        3. comparators.patch
          27 kB
          Nick Stolwijk

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              hboutemy Hervé Boutemy
              Reporter:
              nick_stolwijk Nick Stolwijk
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: