Dear codehaus developers,
Today I encountered a pretty serious error, while trying to generate javadocs for my code. This was the first time I added the reporting part to my pom. Site generation worked fine without this part. After I added this part, maven gave me a NullPointerException.
It was very easy for me to reproduce the bug. I created an empty directory and put the following pom there:
Then I ran:
I've attached the debugging output and this example pom to this report.
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|49d 20h 28m||1||Benjamin Bentmann||27/Jul/11 06:36|
|Workflow||jira [ 12952789 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12990123 ]|
|Project Import||Sun Apr 05 21:45:26 UTC 2015 [ 1428270326204 ]|
|Workflow||jira [ 12715346 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12754912 ]|
|Project Import||Sun Apr 05 08:49:45 UTC 2015 [ 1428223785911 ]|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Assignee||Benjamin Bentmann [ bentmann ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Fix Version/s||3.0.4 [ 17215 ]|