Affects Version/s: 3.8.0
Fix Version/s: 3.8.0
Currently the master is blocked by not working IT
MCOMPILER-192 which fails.
The issue is related to the differences of platform/os which results in failing the verify.groovy which was originally implemented for one platform but based on our intention to build on different platforms and JDK's which is really needed this fails.
The things which needed to be done:
- Upgrade surefire.version to 2.21.0 (to work in JDK 10)
- We need to limit the run to 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 cause openjpa has no version which woks for JDK 9 / 10
- Need to change the source/target to have 6 instead of 5 cause JDK9/JDK10 do not support source/target 5 anymore.
- I think we should change this setup and find a better way.
- Needed run only for 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8
- Had to limit the comparison to particular areas of the output