after thinking about this more. I changed the bar graphs to use the absolute capacities rather then the relative capacity/max capacity. The reason is that max capacity is not relative to capacity so having the graph show up properly when used capacity > capacity when max capacity configured to be > capacity is not possible in a fashion that shows up both capacity and max capacity properly.
Another issue with using the relative ones is if max capacity is < capacity:
root queue = 100%
root.test: cap = 20%, max capacity = 100%, absolute cap = 20%, absolute max = 100%
root.test.a1: cap = 80%, max capacity = 20%, absolute cap = 16%, absolute max = 20%
The above should be a valid config but the graph would totally be messed up if displaying capacity 80% and max capacity 20%.
I also changed used capacity to be what utilization was defined as. I think this will make more sense to the user and matches what was in 0.20.X/1.0. I removed utilization and added an absolute used capacity that can be used by the bar graphs.
While I was in there I also changed it so that instead of opening all the divs and then closing the leaf queue ones, now everything starts closed and we only open the parent queues.