The following code in MultithreadedMapRunner.java does not get published to the HTML docs correctly.
This is what actually appears in the HTML docs:
"It can be used instead of the default implementation, "
This is what should appear:
- Multithreaded implementation for @link org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunnable.
- It can be used instead of the default implementation,
- @link org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner, when the Map operation is not CPU
- bound in order to improve throughput.
- Map implementations using this MapRunnable must be thread-safe.
- The Map-Reduce job has to be configured to use this MapRunnable class (using
- the JobConf.setMapRunnerClass method) and
- the number of thread the thread-pool can use with the
- <code>mapred.map.multithreadedrunner.threads</code> property, its default
- value is 10 threads.