Currently the job submission in JobTracker does the following steps during job submission:
1. Create a new JobInProgress object.
2. Verify if the queue which job is submitted actually exists.
3. Check if the queue is running.
4. Check if the user hsa access for running job.
5. Check memory requirement.
And all the job tracker methods are delegation calls so we can directly call the methods which directly call the QueueManager appropriate method, so we can change the following test cases to directly call QueueManager appropriate method instead of starting up MiniMRCluster:
The test case testStateRefresh() can also be made unit test instead of starting up a cluster same way as we test acls refresh.
We can then add a new integration test case to test following conditions:
1. acls for a user in a queue where he is denied/given access to submit and manage a job
2. State of the queue.