Type: New Feature
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
This update adds a new super class Index, extended by Directory. It allows for transparent communication between your application and the persistency mechanism. It takes issue 550 one step closer to backwards compability.
- Term and Document are no longer final classes.
I also added these two in the Index.
There is some bonus material that use this:
- Decorators for
- NotifiableIndex, adds notification of changes to any Index.
- OptimizationListener (not implemented)
- ContentUpdateListener, reacts to any change of the index. Optimized for some implementations.
- AutofreshedSearcher, contains a searcher that is always up to date with the index and have a buffer with old searchers that will be closed when nobody is using them anymore (hopefully).