Various minor issues found with the site/documentation during review for RC2 and 2.0 release:
- Apache Flume NG Appender - About > Embedded Agent > log4j.version=2.0-rc2 (should be 2.0)
- Web Applications has unnecessary "JIRA Report" link
- Web Applications/About: text now says "Need something about Servlet support" and sample Maven POM is just a skeleton
- NoSQL Support has unnecessary "JIRA Report" link
- NoSQL Support/About: text now says: "Need something about
CouchDB/MongoDB" and sample Maven POMs are just skeletons
First link on that page is the one that users are most likely to click. This link should be to the Log4J issue tracker, not to the Atlassian Jira product page. Unfortunately it looks like this page is auto-generated by a Maven plugin. We may want to replace this with a custom page.