Be advised that at least 5 Apache projects appear to depend on a third party library known as "greenmail" which advertises itself in may places as being licensed under the ASL 2.0, however most of the greemail source files contain headers claiming LGPL.
This issue requests that the Legal VP advise the affected projects on what they need to do (if anything) moving forward to be in compliance with ASF policy.
Projects known to be affected (but there may be more)...
- Apache Syncope: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/trunk/pom.xml
- Apache Geronimo: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/trunk/geronimo-javamail_1.4/geronimo-javamail_1.4_provider/pom.xml
- Apache OODT: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/protocol/imaps/pom.xml
- Apache Oozie: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=oozie.git;a=blob;f=pom.xml;h=bad1e0fbee619f2e5020733792c4a09256b69dcf;hb=master
- Apache Axis2: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/transport/mail/pom.xml