Hi, We are using kstreams to get the aggregated counts per vendor(key) within a specified window.
Here's how we configured the suppress operator to emit one final record per key/window.
But we are getting more than one record for the same key/window as shown below.
Could you please take a look?
Added by John:
- add suppress to system tests, such that it's exercised with crash/shutdown recovery, rebalance, etc.
- make sure that there's some system test coverage with caching disabled.
- Follow-on ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-7943
- test with tighter time bounds with windows of say 30 seconds and use system time without adding any extra time for verification
- Follow-on ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-7944