I found several minor issues with the Kafka Streams tutorial:
- Some typos
- "As shown above, it illustrate that the constructed ..." instead of "As shown above, it illustrate_s_ that the constructed ..."
- "same as Pipe.java below" instead of "same as Pipe.java above"
- Wrong class name in the LineSplit example
- Incorrect imports for the code examples
- Missing import org.apache.kafka.streams.kstream.KStream; in LineSplit and WordCount example
- Unnecessary (and potentially confusing) split by whitespaces in the WorkCount class (the split into words happened already in LineSplit)