Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 0.10.0.0
We want to test the following criterion:
1. Tasks are created / migrated on the right stream threads.
2. State stores are created with change-log topics in the right numbers and assigned properly to tasks.
3. Co-partitioned topic partitions are assigned in the right way to tasks.
4. At least once processing guarantees (this include correct state store flushing / offset committing / producer flushing behavior).
Under the following scenarios:
1. Stream process killed (both -15 and -9)
2. Broker service killed (both -15 and -9)
3. Stream process got long GC.
4. New topic added to subscribed lists.
5. New partitions added to subscribed topics.
6. New stream processes started.